Saturday, November 04, 2006
Scott is home! I picked him up at the airport last night at 11:30 ......he has been working in Tortola, BVI for the past few weeks. He has been complaining about how hot it was but I have no sympathy for him as it is very chilly here in Newport. It's so nice to have him home! I had dinner on Thursday with my friend Debbie. We ate at a restaurant called "22 Bowens" - it was a nice change of pace because with Scott away I have been having "healthy choice" frozen dinners most nights. I told her about the pending adoption for the first time and she was thrilled to hear the news! I am going to call to our agency on Monday so hopefully will have news to report sometime this week. Enjoy the weekend!


2 Comments:

Blogger Maggie said...

It's always a bit weird when you break the big adoption news, isn't it? I was never quite sure what people would say. For the most part people are quite supportive, though.

I just found your blog. I'm looking forward to following your adoption journey.

Blogger Suz said...

Do you mind if I add your blog to my blogroll?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer