Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Good morning,
Scott and I have arrived safely in Moscow. I have not posted in a while, so I am going to do some backtracking.
The past few weeks have been a bit of a whirlwind......finishing up projects at work in preparation for my leave of absense and, of course, making travel arrangements. There was some fun involved - I had 2 baby showers! At work, my coworkers surprised me (last minute meeting) and we had a lovely lunch complete with a cake from the Mad Hatter bakery. Andrew received some great gifts (books, clothes, games, puzzles) a little bit of everything.
I also went for dinner with the my friends from the ballet studio. After class, we went downstairs to "Yesterdays" for dinner and they too had lots of very nice gifts for Andrew.
Thank you to everyone!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer