Sunday, January 14, 2007
Like many others we are waiting for news about our court date. The MOE (ministry of education) closes in early January for the Russian Orthodox Christmas - they re-opened January 9th - so we are hoping to hear some news this week. In the meantime, we are sending the agency updated paperwork, etc.....
We are also working on Andrews room - we bought him a new bed (a twin bed, the kind with the drawers in the bed for extra storage). I also ordered a highchair today online! We purchased the Euro II highchair from One Step Ahead (www.onestepahead.com) - it is natural wood and grows with the child. It holds up to 150 lbs. so we should get lots of use out of it. I found another catalog "Right Start" (www.rightstart.com) - I haven't ordered from them ....but they have some nice things. We still haven't made a decision on what to bring to Moscow in relation to car seat/stroller combo, umbrella stroller, baby carrier/backpack type system or nothing at all (just carry him in our arms).
I received information today on my "secret blog pal" - we are assigned a blog pal - and from now until mid April - we exchange cards, small gifts, etc.....This is my first time participating in this and I think it should be fun!
We hope to hear some good news soon! Have a great week.


2 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Hope you hear good news soon.
I love Right Start. I get there catalog all the time (although I haven't ordered anything yet). I want the twilight turtle they have.
Glad you're joining us for the Secret blog pals.

Blogger Melissa said...

Dont bother with the car seat, they don't use them. I wouldn't even bother with the stroller since all the streets are bumpy and you have to walk down stairs to cross under streets. We never used our umbrella stroller.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer