Saturday, November 11, 2006
Good Morning!
Today I am working upstairs in the attic/loft area.......Scott has finished my cedar closet so now I have to fill it with our out of season clothes. This has also led to the task of cleaning out and organizing other areas. I don't know where to begin....I have Christmas "stuff", wedding "stuff" (from 3 years ago!)....shoe boxes, shopping bags, photo albums, travel bags, etc......
I have, however, thrown out a few things. Fortunately, Scott is better at parting with things than I am - so if I have a question or need convincing to get rid of something I just ask him!
I want to get this completed before I start bringing baby items home. That will be the fun part - decorating the bedroom! We have a meeting with our adoption agency on Tuesday - it will be the first time we meet them in person - they are located outside of Boston, Mass. We are looking forward to it and will hopefully have some news to share soon. I have had some people ask if they could add our blog to their blog roll - by all means- we are happy to share our experience. I enjoy reading all the other blogs as well!
Have a great weekend!


1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I am in the same boat. I really need to get organized. We have piles of crap everywhere. Teachers are known pack rats.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer